Also affiliated to GEP, CFCM, and CESifo.
The Rise of the Maquiladoras: A Mixed Blessing
Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of Development Economics
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 252–267, May 2013
How to Cite
Heid, B., Larch, M. and Riaño, A. (2013), The Rise of the Maquiladoras: A Mixed Blessing. Review of Development Economics, 17: 252–267. doi: 10.1111/rode.12030
Funding from the Leibniz-Gemeinschaft (WGL) under project “Pakt 2009 Globalisierungsnetzwerk” is gratefully acknowledged. We thank the anonymous referee, Guiseppe Celi, Hartmut Egger, Peter Egger, Paul Frijters, Benjamin Jung, Zhihong Yu, and numerous discussants at several conferences and seminars for helpful comments. We also thank the staff at INEGI for their support. The usual disclaimer applies.
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!