We wish to thank Lex Zhao for many helpful discussions which initiated this project, as well as Bogazici University (CEE), Kobe University (RIEB), and the University of Munich (CES), for their hospitality while various versions of the paper were developed. We also wish to thank Panos Hatzipanayotou and seminar participants at AUEB and Bogazici University for helpful comments and suggestions. The comments and suggestions of two referees are gratefully acknowledged.
Product Quality, Informality, and Child Labor
Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of Development Economics
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 268–283, May 2013
How to Cite
Fotoniata, E. and Moutos, T. (2013), Product Quality, Informality, and Child Labor. Review of Development Economics, 17: 268–283. doi: 10.1111/rode.12031
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!