We wish to thank Lex Zhao for many helpful discussions which initiated this project, as well as Bogazici University (CEE), Kobe University (RIEB), and the University of Munich (CES), for their hospitality while various versions of the paper were developed. We also wish to thank Panos Hatzipanayotou and seminar participants at AUEB and Bogazici University for helpful comments and suggestions. The comments and suggestions of two referees are gratefully acknowledged.
Product Quality, Informality, and Child Labor
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of Development Economics
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 268–283, May 2013
How to Cite
Fotoniata, E. and Moutos, T. (2013), Product Quality, Informality, and Child Labor. Review of Development Economics, 17: 268–283. doi: 10.1111/rode.12031
- Issue online: 19 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!