We are grateful to seminar participants at the Midwest International Economics Group Meeting, Cornell University, University of Cambridge, and an anonymous referee for useful comments and suggestions.
On Footloose Industries and Labor Disputes with Endogenous Information Asymmetry
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of Development Economics
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 319–341, May 2013
How to Cite
Chau, N. H. and Kanbur, R. (2013), On Footloose Industries and Labor Disputes with Endogenous Information Asymmetry. Review of Development Economics, 17: 319–341. doi: 10.1111/rode.12034
- Issue online: 19 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!