The authors thank two anonymous referees and the Editor for their comments. The usual disclaimer applies.
Liberalization and the Changing Inter-industry Wage Structure of the Organized Manufacturing Sector in India, 1973/74–2003/04
Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of Development Economics
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 365–378, May 2013
How to Cite
Chatterji, M. and Choudhury, H. (2013), Liberalization and the Changing Inter-industry Wage Structure of the Organized Manufacturing Sector in India, 1973/74–2003/04. Review of Development Economics, 17: 365–378. doi: 10.1111/rode.12037
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!