We would like to thank M. Ayhan Kose, Christopher Otrok and Charles H. Whiteman for graciously sharing, via Otrok's website, their GAUSS codes. The opinions expressed in this paper do not necessarily reflect the official position of the OECD, its member states or that of any other institutions the authors are affiliated with.
Business Cycle Synchronization between Euro Area and Central and Eastern European Countries
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of Development Economics
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 379–395, May 2013
How to Cite
Jiménez-Rodríguez, R., Morales-Zumaquero, A. and Égert, B. (2013), Business Cycle Synchronization between Euro Area and Central and Eastern European Countries. Review of Development Economics, 17: 379–395. doi: 10.1111/rode.12038
- Issue online: 19 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!