The authors are grateful to two anonymous referees and participants at the 2011 IEFS China Annual Meeting (Beijing) for their helpful comments. They also would like to acknowledge financial support from the Natural Science Foundation of China (70703021 and 71273161), the Ministry of Education of China (NCET-10-0537), and the Fok Ying Tung Education Foundation (121085).
The Impacts of Technical Barriers to Trade on Different Components of International Trade
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Review of Development Economics
Special Issue. Guest Editor: Zhihao Yu
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 447–460, August 2013
How to Cite
Bao, X. and Chen, W.-C. (2013), The Impacts of Technical Barriers to Trade on Different Components of International Trade. Review of Development Economics, 17: 447–460. doi: 10.1111/rode.12042
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 70703021, 71273161
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: NCET-10-0537
- Fok Ying Tung Education Foundation. Grant Number: 121085
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!