For comments and suggestions on earlier versions we are grateful to seminar participants at the ISNE 2010 Conference in Dublin, the SSE Annual Meeting 2011 in Houston, the Market and Happiness Conference 2011 in Milan, and the Annual Meeting of the Research Committee on Development Economics 2011 in Berlin, and to Michael Funke, Olaf Hübler, Bernd Lucke, Martin Paldam, Ulrich Schmidt, Holger Strulik, and an anonymous referee.
Religiosity as a Determinant of Happiness
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Review of Development Economics
Special Issue. Guest Editor: Zhihao Yu
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 523–539, August 2013
How to Cite
Gundlach, E. and Opfinger, M. (2013), Religiosity as a Determinant of Happiness. Review of Development Economics, 17: 523–539. doi: 10.1111/rode.12047
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!