The author would like to thank Dilip Mookherjee for his continuous guidance and support. Special thanks to Nava Ashraf and Margaret McMillan for sharing their data, and to Juan Carlos Torres of the Instituto Nacional de Estadística y Geografía for tireless data assistance.
Who Benefited More from the North American Free Trade Agreement: Small or Large Farmers? Evidence from Mexico
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Review of Development Economics
Special Issue. Guest Editor: Zhihao Yu
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 594–608, August 2013
How to Cite
Prina, S. (2013), Who Benefited More from the North American Free Trade Agreement: Small or Large Farmers? Evidence from Mexico. Review of Development Economics, 17: 594–608. doi: 10.1111/rode.12053
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!