The authors are grateful for useful comments from a referee and the participants at the 2012 Taipei–Tokyo–Hong Kong three-party conference at Tamkang University, the 2012 IEFS (China) Conference at Nankai University, the 2011 European Economics and Finance Society meeting in London, and the University of Macau. This research was started when Chao was at the Chinese University of Hong Kong and Yu was at the City University of Hong Kong.
Minimum Wage and Capital Taxes
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Review of Development Economics
Special Issue: Issues in Asia. Guest Editor: Laixun Zhao
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 195–202, May 2014
How to Cite
Chao, C.-C. and Yu, E. S. H. (2014), Minimum Wage and Capital Taxes. Review of Development Economics, 18: 195–202. doi: 10.1111/rode.12078
- Issue online: 2 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!