The authors would like to thank an anonymous referee for helpful comments. Funding from University of International Business and Economics is gratefully acknowledged.
Border Trade and Regional Integration
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Review of Development Economics
Special Issue: Issues in Asia. Guest Editor: Laixun Zhao
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 300–312, May 2014
How to Cite
Ge, Y., He, Y., Jiang, Y. and Yin, X. (2014), Border Trade and Regional Integration. Review of Development Economics, 18: 300–312. doi: 10.1111/rode.12085
- Issue online: 2 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2014
- University of International Business and Economics
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!