Herrera thanks the Chilean Agency CONICYT for their financial support. FONDECYT No.: 11110247.
Volatility Contagion in the Asian Crisis: New Evidence of Volatility Tail Dependence
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Review of Development Economics
Special Issue: Issues in Asia. Guest Editor: Laixun Zhao
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 354–371, May 2014
How to Cite
Karmann, A. and Herrera, R. (2014), Volatility Contagion in the Asian Crisis: New Evidence of Volatility Tail Dependence. Review of Development Economics, 18: 354–371. doi: 10.1111/rode.12089
- Issue online: 2 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2014
- Chilean Agency CONICYT. Grant Number: 11110247
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!