The authors thank participants at 2010 ETSG, 2011 IEA Meetings, Trinity College Dublin, Paris School of Economics, University of Nottingham, Queen's University Belfast, Université Libre de Bruxelles, Fordham University, and University of Bayreuth. The authors acknowledge that this paper is produced as part of the project “Globalization, Investment and Services Trade (GIST) Marie Curie Initial Training Network (ITN)” funded by the European Commission under its Seventh Framework Programme—Contract No. FP7-PEOPLE-ITN-2008-211429.
Royale with Cheese: Globalization, Tourism, and the Variety of Goods
Article first published online: 2 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Review of Development Economics
Special Issue: Issues in Asia. Guest Editor: Laixun Zhao
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 386–400, May 2014
How to Cite
Cole, M. T. and Davies, R. B. (2014), Royale with Cheese: Globalization, Tourism, and the Variety of Goods. Review of Development Economics, 18: 386–400. doi: 10.1111/rode.12091
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2014
- European Commission. Grant Number: FP7-PEOPLE-ITN-2008-211429
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!