We wish to thank the editor and two referees as well as participants at the IAME conference held in Lisbon in 2010, the GECC conference held in Berlin in 2011 and the CSAE conference held in Oxford in 2011 for their fruitful comments and suggestions. Financial support from the Robert Bosch Stiftung (Fast Track Program) and the Spanish Ministry of Science and Technology is gratefully acknowledged (ECO 2010-15863).
How Costly is Modern Maritime Piracy to the International Community?
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of International Economics
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 869–883, November 2012
How to Cite
Bensassi, S. and Martínez-Zarzoso, I. (2012), How Costly is Modern Maritime Piracy to the International Community?. Review of International Economics, 20: 869–883. doi: 10.1111/roie.12000
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!