We wish to thank an anonymous referee for helpful comments and suggestions as well as Nurulhuda Mohd Hussain for helpful research assistance. The views expressed in this study are those of the authors alone and do not necessarily represent the views of their respective affiliated institutions.
Exchange Rate Asymmetry and Flexible Exchange Rates under Inflation Targeting Regimes: Evidence from Four East and Southeast Asian Countries
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of International Economics
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 893–908, November 2012
How to Cite
Pontines, V. and Siregar, R. Y. (2012), Exchange Rate Asymmetry and Flexible Exchange Rates under Inflation Targeting Regimes: Evidence from Four East and Southeast Asian Countries. Review of International Economics, 20: 893–908. doi: 10.1111/roie.12002
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!