We are grateful for comments from Mauricio Mesquita Moreira, Christian Volpe, Carmen Pagés, Juan Carlos Hallak and two anonymous referees. All remaining errors are our own. The views and interpretations in this paper are strictly those of the authors and should not be attributed to the Inter-American Development Bank, its Board of Directors, or any of its member countries.
Trade Costs, Resource Reallocation and Productivity in Developing Countries
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of International Economics
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 909–923, November 2012
How to Cite
Blyde, J. and Iberti, G. (2012), Trade Costs, Resource Reallocation and Productivity in Developing Countries. Review of International Economics, 20: 909–923. doi: 10.1111/roie.12003
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!