I wish to thank Junichi Itaya, Noritaka Kudoh, Ryuichi Tanaka, Akihiko Kaneko, Takanori Adachi, Gahyeong Hur, seminar participants at Hokkaido University, Tokyo Institute of Technology, and Seoul National University, and two anonymous referees for their helpful comments and suggestions on earlier manuscript drafts. The author is also grateful to the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology for its support of this research under the Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B) #21730180.
Trade and Global Pollution in Dynamic Oligopoly with Corporate Environmentalism
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of International Economics
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 924–943, November 2012
How to Cite
Yanase, A. (2012), Trade and Global Pollution in Dynamic Oligopoly with Corporate Environmentalism. Review of International Economics, 20: 924–943. doi: 10.1111/roie.12004
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!