We are grateful to three anonymous referees for valuable reviews of our paper. Moreover, we thank Michel Beine, Tomer Blumkin, Barry R. Chiswick, Hartmut Egger, and Hillel Rapoport for helpful comments and suggestions on earlier drafts. We also benefited from discussion with seminar participants at the University of Zurich, University of Geneva, University of Fribourg, the Annual Meeting of the European Economic Association in Milan, and the Annual Meeting of the German Economic Association in Magdeburg and the Annual Meeting of the Swiss Society for Economics and Statistics.
Does High-skilled Migration Affect Publicly Financed Investments?
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of International Economics
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 944–959, November 2012
How to Cite
Grossmann, V. and Stadelmann, D. (2012), Does High-skilled Migration Affect Publicly Financed Investments?. Review of International Economics, 20: 944–959. doi: 10.1111/roie.12005
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!