The author is grateful to Carlo Altomonte and Davide Castellani, to participants at the Italian Trade Study Group Meeting “Globalization and International Competitiveness”, Milan (Università Bocconi), 21–22 January 2010, and to participants at the Twelfth Annual Conference of the European Trade Study Group, Lausanne, 9–11 September 2010, for helpful comments. The usual disclaimer applies.
Selection, Market Size and International Integration: Do Vertical Linkages Play a Role?
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of International Economics
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 960–973, November 2012
How to Cite
Nocco, A. (2012), Selection, Market Size and International Integration: Do Vertical Linkages Play a Role?. Review of International Economics, 20: 960–973. doi: 10.1111/roie.12006
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!