We thank two anonymous reviewers for helpful suggestions. We also would like to thank the Euro Area Macroeconomic Developments Division of the European Central Bank (ECB) for providing the data. We are grateful for the financial support received from the Deutsche Bundesbank through the foundation Geld and Währung (S126/10081/11). The usual disclaimer applies.
A Note on Forecasting Emerging Market Exchange Rates: Evidence of Anti-herding
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of International Economics
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 974–984, November 2012
How to Cite
Pierdzioch, C., Rülke, J.-C. and Stadtmann, G. (2012), A Note on Forecasting Emerging Market Exchange Rates: Evidence of Anti-herding. Review of International Economics, 20: 974–984. doi: 10.1111/roie.12007
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!