The author appreciates the helpful comments of Jeffrey Smith, Alan Deardorff, Kenneth Troske, Chris Jepson, Amy Glass, Katherine Schmeiser, J.Z. Garrett, and participants of the Recovery and Reemployment Research Conference and the KAEA session at 2012 ASSA meeting. This paper is partially funded by the Employment and Training Administration of the US Department of Labor. The contents of this publication do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the department.
Does Occupational Training by the Trade Adjustment Assistance Program Really Help Reemployment? Success Measured as Occupation Matching
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of International Economics
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 999–1016, November 2012
How to Cite
Park, J. (2012), Does Occupational Training by the Trade Adjustment Assistance Program Really Help Reemployment? Success Measured as Occupation Matching. Review of International Economics, 20: 999–1016. doi: 10.1111/roie.12009
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!