We are indebted to Sanvi Avouyi-Dovi, Gunther Capelle-Blanchard, Laura Clavijo, Emmanuel Duguet, Arturo Galindo, Márcio Garcia, Martín Grandes, Michel Guillard, Jérôme Héricourt, Guillermo Hillcoat, Annina Kaltenbrunner, Luiz de Mello, Ferhat Mihoubi, Andrew Powell, Juan Francisco Sepulveda, Giovanni Urga, Thierry Verdier and Carlos Winograd. The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the ECB, the ISEG and the BPBA.
Foreign Banks and Credit Volatility: The Case of Latin American Countries
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of International Economics
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 1017–1033, November 2012
How to Cite
Haouat, M., Moccero, D. N. and Sosa Navarro, R. (2012), Foreign Banks and Credit Volatility: The Case of Latin American Countries. Review of International Economics, 20: 1017–1033. doi: 10.1111/roie.12010
Correction added on 23 November 2012 after first publication online on 19 October 2012 in Review of International Economics Volume 20, Issue 5. ISTEC-Paris was added to the author's affiliation in this corrected version of the article.
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!