We thank Huiran Pan, seminar participants at Fudan University and WEA International's 85th Annual Conference and the anonymous referee for helpful comments and suggestions. Xu acknowledges the financial support of a summer research grant in 2009 by the College of Business at GCSU. Fan thanks the National Social Science Foundation of China for research support (No. 11 & ZD003). The usual disclaimers apply.
China's Regional Trade and Domestic Market Integrations
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of International Economics
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 1052–1069, November 2012
How to Cite
Xu, Z. and Fan, J. (2012), China's Regional Trade and Domestic Market Integrations. Review of International Economics, 20: 1052–1069. doi: 10.1111/roie.12013
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!