This article reflects the author's personal opinion and not those of his employer. The authors are grateful for valuable comments from an anonymous referee and participants of the 2012 conference “Intra-European Imbalances, Global Imbalances, International Banking, and International Financial Stability” of IEP University of Leipzig and DIW Berlin on 17–18 September 2012.
Special issue: Four Generations of Global Imbalances. Guest Editors: Gunther Schnabl and Ansgar Belke
On the Brink? Intra-euro Area Imbalances and the Sustainability of Foreign Debt
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of International Economics
Special Issue: Four Generations of Global Imbalances. Guest Editors: Gunther Schnabl and Ansgar Belke
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 18–34, February 2013
How to Cite
Körner, F. M. and Zemanek, H. (2013), On the Brink? Intra-euro Area Imbalances and the Sustainability of Foreign Debt. Review of International Economics, 21: 18–34. doi: 10.1111/roie.12017
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!