The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and not necessarily those of BIS. We wish to thank the useful comments by the participants of the Conference “Intra-Europe Imbalances, Global Imbalances, International Banking and International Financial Stability” jointly organised by DIW and University of Leipzig in Berlin during 17–18 September 2012, and by the two reviewers of this journal. Any remaining errors are ours.
Special issue: Four Generations of Global Imbalances. Guest Editors: Gunther Schnabl and Ansgar Belke
The Roles of Saving, Investment and the Renminbi in Rebalancing the Chinese Economy
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of International Economics
Special Issue: Four Generations of Global Imbalances. Guest Editors: Gunther Schnabl and Ansgar Belke
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 72–84, February 2013
How to Cite
Ma, G., McCauley, R. and Lam, L. (2013), The Roles of Saving, Investment and the Renminbi in Rebalancing the Chinese Economy. Review of International Economics, 21: 72–84. doi: 10.1111/roie.12021
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!