I thank the anonymous referee, Jan in't Veld, Werner Roeger, Janos Varga and participants of the conference “Intra-European Imbalances, Global Imbalances, International Banking, and International Financial Stability” for helpful comments and discussions. The views in the paper are personal and should not be attributed to the European Commission.
Special issue: Four Generations of Global Imbalances. Guest Editors: Gunther Schnabl and Ansgar Belke
The Impact of Structural Policies on External Accounts in Infinite-horizon and Finite-horizon Models
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
© 2013 European Commission
Review of International Economics
Special Issue: Four Generations of Global Imbalances. Guest Editors: Gunther Schnabl and Ansgar Belke
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 103–117, February 2013
How to Cite
Vogel, L. (2013), The Impact of Structural Policies on External Accounts in Infinite-horizon and Finite-horizon Models. Review of International Economics, 21: 103–117. doi: 10.1111/roie.12023
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!