The authors would like to thank in particular Giovanni Melina, Lukas Vogel, and an anonymous referee as well as participants of the International Atlantic Economic Conference (Istanbul, 2012), the 13th Conference on International Economics (Granada, 2012), the annual meeting of the “Verein für Socialpolitik” 2012 (Göttingen), and the International Conference on “Intra-European Imbalances, Global Imbalances, International Banking, and International Financial Stability” (Berlin, 2012) for very helpful comments.
Special issue: Four Generations of Global Imbalances. Guest Editors: Gunther Schnabl and Ansgar Belke
Fiscal Policy, Monetary Regimes and Current Account Dynamics
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of International Economics
Special Issue: Four Generations of Global Imbalances. Guest Editors: Gunther Schnabl and Ansgar Belke
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 118–136, February 2013
How to Cite
Herz, B. and Hohberger, S. (2013), Fiscal Policy, Monetary Regimes and Current Account Dynamics. Review of International Economics, 21: 118–136. doi: 10.1111/roie.12024
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!