We acknowledge helpful comments from two anonymous referees, participants of conferences on Intra-European Imbalances, Global Imbalances, International Banking, and International Financial Stability (Berlin, 2012), Mathematical Methods in Economics (Karvina, 2012), and XXI International Conference on Money, Banking and Finance (Rome, 2012), and research assistance by Hedvika M. Kočendová. Kočenda benefited from research support by GAČR grant No. 403/11/0020. We also thank Stiftung Geld und Währung for its support. The usual disclaimer applies.
Special issue: Four Generations of Global Imbalances. Guest Editors: Gunther Schnabl and Ansgar Belke
Short- and Long-term Growth Effects of Exchange Rate Adjustment
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of International Economics
Special Issue: Four Generations of Global Imbalances. Guest Editors: Gunther Schnabl and Ansgar Belke
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 137–150, February 2013
How to Cite
Kočenda, E., Maurel, M. and Schnabl, G. (2013), Short- and Long-term Growth Effects of Exchange Rate Adjustment. Review of International Economics, 21: 137–150. doi: 10.1111/roie.12025
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!