Aizenman is also affiliated to NBER.
Managing Financial Integration and Capital Mobility—Policy Lessons from the Past Two Decades
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Review of International Economics
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 636–653, September 2013
How to Cite
Aizenman, J. and Pinto, B. (2013), Managing Financial Integration and Capital Mobility—Policy Lessons from the Past Two Decades. Review of International Economics, 21: 636–653. doi: 10.1111/roie.12061
We are grateful for the comments of Augusto De la Torre, and the EEFS2011 conference participants (London, June 2011). The views herein are entirely those of the authors. They do not necessarily represent the views of the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development/World Bank and its affiliated organizations, or those of the Executive Directors of the World Bank or the governments they represent, or the NBER.
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!