Regulatory Protection When Firms Decide First on Technical Collaboration and R&D
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Review of International Economics
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 750–764, September 2013
How to Cite
Edwards, H. and Poyago-Theotoky, J. (2013), Regulatory Protection When Firms Decide First on Technical Collaboration and R&D. Review of International Economics, 21: 750–764. doi: 10.1111/roie.12068
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!