I thank Areendam Chanda, Svetlana Demidova, Elias Dinopoulos, Naci Mocan, Mehmet Yorukoglu, Tao Zha, and seminar participants at the Atlanta Fed, the Central Bank of Turkey, and Louisiana State University for helpful comments and suggestions. I also thank two anonymous referees for their valuable suggestions.
The Interaction Between Technology Adoption and Trade When Firms are Heterogeneous
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Review of International Economics
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 797–808, September 2013
How to Cite
Unel, B. (2013), The Interaction Between Technology Adoption and Trade When Firms are Heterogeneous. Review of International Economics, 21: 797–808. doi: 10.1111/roie.12071
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!