The School of Business and Management, Queen Mary University of London is gratefully acknowledged for financial support. We are grateful to Sanjay Banerji and the reviewer of this journal for the constructive comments. We appreciate discussions with Suma Athreye, Peter Buckley, and Pedro Martins. We also thank the participants at the ASSA (USA), EEFS (London), and AIB-UKI (Edinburgh), for their helpful comments. We are solely responsible for any error that might yet remain.
Productivity Performance of Export Market Entry and Exit: Evidence from Indian Firms
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Review of International Economics
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 809–824, September 2013
How to Cite
Mallick, S. and Yang, Y. (2013), Productivity Performance of Export Market Entry and Exit: Evidence from Indian Firms. Review of International Economics, 21: 809–824. doi: 10.1111/roie.12072
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!