. This paper was written when the author was visiting the Department of Economics, Harvard University, Littauer Center, 1805 Cambridge Street, Cambridge, MA 02138. Thanks are due to the Department of Economics at Harvard University for its hospitality, and an anonymous referee for valuable comments. The author remains solely responsible for any errors and omissions. The views expressed in the paper are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the position of the National Institute of Economic Research.
Comparative Trade Policy
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Review of International Economics
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 410–421, May 2014
How to Cite
Wiberg, M. (2014), Comparative Trade Policy. Review of International Economics, 22: 410–421. doi: 10.1111/roie.12088
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!