The authors are grateful to Brian Copeland, Gabriel Felbermayr, Scott Taylor, and one anonymous referee, as well as participants at the Annual Meeting of the German Economic Association in Göttingen, the ETSG Annual Conference in Leuven, the 14th ZEW Summer Workshop for Young Economists on Trade and the Environment in Mannheim, and the Economic Geography and International Trade Research Meeting in Berlin for helpful comments and suggestions.
Trade and the Environment: The Role of Firm Heterogeneity
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Review of International Economics
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 209–225, May 2014
How to Cite
Kreickemeier, U. and Richter, P. M. (2014), Trade and the Environment: The Role of Firm Heterogeneity. Review of International Economics, 22: 209–225. doi: 10.1111/roie.12092
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!