This paper has benefited much from the comments of two anonymous referees. We wish to thank Lukas Mohler and Michael Seitz for sharing their data and estimates of the elasticity of substitution for European Union countries at the product level.
Currency Unions, Export Margins, and Product Differentiation: An Empirical Assessment for European Monetary Union
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Review of International Economics
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 13–30, February 2014
How to Cite
Badinger, H. and Türkcan, K. (2014), Currency Unions, Export Margins, and Product Differentiation: An Empirical Assessment for European Monetary Union. Review of International Economics, 22: 13–30. doi: 10.1111/roie.12094
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!