The authors thank the Swiss National Science Foundation for support (Grant No. 100012-105675/1). The core of the paper was developed while Okubo was a PhD student at the Graduate Institute. The first version appeared as Baldwin and Okubo (2006a) and was presented at the 5th Spring School in Economic Geography, Cagliari, Italy 24 May 2005. The authors thank one anonymous referee and an editor, Thierry Mayer, Pierre-Philippe Combes, Holger Breinlich and Peter Neary, Jota Ishikawa, Taiji Furusawa and other participants at the 2005 presentation of this paper at Hitotsubashi University for helpful comments.
International Trade, Offshoring and Heterogeneous Firms
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Review of International Economics
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 59–72, February 2014
How to Cite
Baldwin, R. E. and Okubo, T. (2014), International Trade, Offshoring and Heterogeneous Firms. Review of International Economics, 22: 59–72. doi: 10.1111/roie.12096
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 100012-105675/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!