We are grateful to the associate editor, Alan Woodland, and two anonymous referees for providing invaluable comments to improve our paper. We would like to thank Bruce Blonigen, Brian Brush, Jim Granato, Eran Guse, Shuichiro Nishioka, Bill Trumbull, Andrew Young, Economics Department seminar participants at West Virginia University, and session participants at the 2010 Southern Economics Association Conference in Atlanta, GA for their useful comments and suggestions. We also thank Waiman Auyeung for collecting the data used in this study. This project is partially supported by Marquette University College of Business Administration Miles Summer Research Grant.
FDI Location and the Relevance of Spatial Linkages: Evidence from Provincial and Industry FDI in China
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Review of International Economics
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 86–104, February 2014
How to Cite
Sharma, S., Wang, M. and Wong, M. C. S. (2014), FDI Location and the Relevance of Spatial Linkages: Evidence from Provincial and Industry FDI in China. Review of International Economics, 22: 86–104. doi: 10.1111/roie.12098
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Marquette University College of Business Administration Miles Summer Research Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!