The author thanks Rajat Acharyya, Hamid Beladi, Ron Jones and the referee for comments. The errors remain the author's responsibility.
Nontraded Goods and Real Exchange Rates in a Multi-Good Ricardian Model
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Review of International Economics
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 105–115, February 2014
How to Cite
Ruffin, R. J. (2014), Nontraded Goods and Real Exchange Rates in a Multi-Good Ricardian Model. Review of International Economics, 22: 105–115. doi: 10.1111/roie.12099
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!