The authors thank Yi Lu, Zhigang Tao, Stephen R. Yeaple, two referees and seminar and conference participants at the Canadian Economic Association Annual Conference (2010), the European Trade Study Group Annual Conference (2012), Peking University (CTIW), the Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, the University of Hong Kong, for comments and discussions. Liu thanks financial support from National Science Foundation of China (project no. 71302009).
Labor Training and Foreign Direct Investment
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Review of International Economics
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 151–166, February 2014
How to Cite
Liu, Q. and Qiu, L. D. (2014), Labor Training and Foreign Direct Investment. Review of International Economics, 22: 151–166. doi: 10.1111/roie.12102
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 71302009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!