We are grateful to Stephan Russek, Hans-Werner Sinn, participants at the 8th Göttinger Workshop, a research workshop of the CEPR Research Training Network “Trade, Industrialization and Development”, the research seminar at the University of Paderborn, and the 55th annual meeting of the North American Regional Science Association for helpful comments. Mario Larch is grateful for financial support from the Leibniz-Gemeinschaft (WGL) under project “Pakt 2009 Globalisierungsnetzwerk”.
Structural Operations and Net Migration Across European Union Member Countries
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Review of International Economics
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 352–378, May 2014
How to Cite
Egger, P., Eggert, W. and Larch, M. (2014), Structural Operations and Net Migration Across European Union Member Countries. Review of International Economics, 22: 352–378. doi: 10.1111/roie.12112
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Leibniz-Gemeinschaft (WGL)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!