The authors wish to thank Joshua Aizenman, Menzie Chinn, Frank Westermann and two anonymous referees for helpful comments and advice. They also thank participants of seminars at the University of Osnabrueck, the Graduate School of Economics and Business, University of Groningen, the 7th Annual APEA Conference in Busan, the 4th Annual Conference “Emerging Economies in Globalized Financial Markets” in Halle, the EEA–ESEM meeting in Malaga, the Annual Conference of the German Research Committee on Development Economics, and HKIMR for their valuable comments and suggestions. We are very grateful to Philip Lane and Christian Lundblad forsharing data.
International Reserves and the Composition of Foreign Equity Investment
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Review of International Economics
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 379–409, May 2014
How to Cite
Qian, X. and Steiner, A. (2014), International Reserves and the Composition of Foreign Equity Investment. Review of International Economics, 22: 379–409. doi: 10.1111/roie.12113
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!