The authors are grateful to Marcelo Olarreaga and Alessandro Nicita for their helpful comments and discussions. They would also like to thank all participants at the “University of Geneva Seminar” for their useful comments and suggestions.
Market Access, Export Performance and Survival: Evidence from Peruvian Firms
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Review of International Economics
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 599–624, August 2014
How to Cite
Fugazza, M. and McLaren, A. (2014), Market Access, Export Performance and Survival: Evidence from Peruvian Firms. Review of International Economics, 22: 599–624. doi: 10.1111/roie.12114
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!