The author thanks Jun-ichi Itaya, Chun Tran and the seminar participants at the Second ANU-Japan Workshop on Public Economics (2012, Australian National University, Canberra, Australia) for their helpful comments and suggestions. He is also grateful to Peter Egger, the editor of this journal, and an anonymous referee for their helpful suggestions.
Capital Tax Competition and Cooperation with Endogenous Capital Formation
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Review of International Economics
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 459–468, August 2014
How to Cite
Yakita, A. (2014), Capital Tax Competition and Cooperation with Endogenous Capital Formation. Review of International Economics, 22: 459–468. doi: 10.1111/roie.12118
- Issue online: 30 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!