The authors are grateful to Richard Baldwin and the participants of the Hitotsubashi COE Conference on International Trade and FDI 2010, Asia Pacific Trade Seminars 2011, Midwest International Group Meeting (Fall 2011), and North American Summer Meeting of the Econometric Society 2011 for helpful comments. They have also benefitted from discussions with Jin Zhang at the early stage of the research. Part of the analysis was conducted when Furusawa was a research associate of the Program on U.S.-Japan Relations at Harvard University. Furusawa gratefully acknowledges their hospitality and financial support from the Abe Fellowship. Finally, the authors are grateful to a reviewer and an associate editor for helpful comments.
Dynamic Free Trade Networks: Some Numerical Results
Article first published online: 8 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Review of International Economics
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 469–487, August 2014
How to Cite
Daisaka, H. and Furusawa, T. (2014), Dynamic Free Trade Networks: Some Numerical Results. Review of International Economics, 22: 469–487. doi: 10.1111/roie.12126
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2014
- Abe Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!