The authors thank for their useful comments the editor, Peter Egger, Liu Haoming, Julian Wright and participants of the 2012 International Workshop on Chinese Productivity at Tsinghua University and the Fall 2012 Midwest Economics Theory and International Trade Meetings, Washington University in St.Louis, 26-28 October 2012. Hu acknowledges financial support from the National University of Singapore Academic Research Fund (FY2011-FRC2-0042) and the NUS Entrepreneurship Centre.
Trade Liberalization and Firm Productivity: Evidence from Chinese Manufacturing Industries
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Review of International Economics
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 488–512, August 2014
How to Cite
Hu, A. G. and Liu, Z. (2014), Trade Liberalization and Firm Productivity: Evidence from Chinese Manufacturing Industries. Review of International Economics, 22: 488–512. doi: 10.1111/roie.12127
- Issue online: 30 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2014
- National University of Singapore Academic Research Fund. Grant Number: FY2011-FRC2-0042
- NUS Entrepreneurship Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!