Mismeasurement of Distance Effects: The Role of Internal Location of Production
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Review of International Economics
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 992–1015, November 2014
How to Cite
Yilmazkuday, H. (2014), Mismeasurement of Distance Effects: The Role of Internal Location of Production. Review of International Economics, 22: 992–1015. doi: 10.1111/roie.12151
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!