Note: We are appreciative of the financial support of the Australian Research Council (LP0667655) in undertaking this research, and the very constructive comments we received from two anonymous referees and participants at the UNSW Economic Measurement Group Workshop. Any remaining errors are our own.
Non-Linear Pricing and Price Indexes: Evidence and Implications from Scanner Data
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Review of Income and Wealth © International Association for Research in Income and Wealth 2012
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 261–278, June 2014
How to Cite
Fox, K. J. and Melser, D. (2014), Non-Linear Pricing and Price Indexes: Evidence and Implications from Scanner Data. Review of Income and Wealth, 60: 261–278. doi: 10.1111/roiw.12000
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2012
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: LP0667655
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!