Note: Maite Blázquez acknowledges the financial support provided by the Spanish Ministry of Education through grant ECO2008-04813 (Plan Nacional I+D+I, 2008–2011). We thank seminar participants at the IWAEE, Singapore Economic Review and Simposio de la Asociación Española de Economía held in 2011. Santiago Budría acknowledges the financial support provided by the Spanish Ministry of Education through grant ECO2008-04321 and by the Junta de Andalucía through grant P07-SEJ-03261.
Deprivation and Subjective Well-Being: Evidence from Panel Data
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
© 2012 International Association for Research in Income and Wealth
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 655–682, December 2014
How to Cite
Cuesta, M. B. and Budría, S. (2014), Deprivation and Subjective Well-Being: Evidence from Panel Data. Review of Income and Wealth, 60: 655–682. doi: 10.1111/roiw.12003
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Education. Grant Numbers: ECO2008-04813, ECO2008-04321
- Junta de Andalucía. Grant Number: P07-SEJ-03261
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!