Note: The opinions expressed herein are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the Banque de France.
How Does Fiscal Consolidation Impact on Income Inequality?
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Review of Income and Wealth © International Association for Research in Income and Wealth 2012
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 702–726, December 2014
How to Cite
Agnello, L. and Sousa, R. M. (2014), How Does Fiscal Consolidation Impact on Income Inequality?. Review of Income and Wealth, 60: 702–726. doi: 10.1111/roiw.12004
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!