Note: Felix Roth wishes to thank the participants of the INNODRIVE project during workshops in Brussels (2008), Vaasa (2008), Prague (2009), Rome (2009), Ljubljana (2010), and Berlin (2010), as well as the participants at the final INNODRIVE conference in Brussels (February 2011), the SEEK conference at the ZEW in Mannheim (March 2011), the CEGE research colloquium at the University of Göttingen (June 2011), and the EWEPA in Verona (June 2011) for valuable comments. In addition, he wants to thank Bart van Ark, Mary O'Mahony, Jonathan Haskel, Marcel Timmer, Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann, Marianne Saam, Thomas Niebel, and two anonymous referees for valuable comments. He is grateful for a grant from the European Commission under the Seventh Framework Programme (FP SSH 2007 1) for the INNODRIVE project (Intangible Capital and Innovations: Drivers of Growth and Location in the EU, contract number 214576). He would also like to thank Massimiliano Iommi, Cecilia Jona-Lasinio, and Stefano Manzocchi for their contribution of the variables on intangible capital, and Raf van Gestel for valuable research assistance. Preliminary versions of this paper were published as a CEPS Working Document 335 in September 2010 and INNODRIVE Working Paper 3 in September 2010.
Intangible Capital and Labor Productivity Growth: Panel Evidence for the EU from 1998–2005
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Association for Research in Income and Wealth
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 486–508, September 2013
How to Cite
Roth, F. and Thum, A.-E. (2013), Intangible Capital and Labor Productivity Growth: Panel Evidence for the EU from 1998–2005. Review of Income and Wealth, 59: 486–508. doi: 10.1111/roiw.12009
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!