Note: I thank Claudia Sanhueza: the original idea of the paper emerged as a series of conversations with her. I am also grateful to an anonymous referee, J.P. Torres-Martinez, C. Troncoso-Valverde, and participants at the seminars by GREThA/GRES, Lille University and CEA/UChile for useful comments and suggestions.
Notes and Comments
The Impact of a Marginal Subsidy on Gini Indices
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012 International Association for Research in Income and Wealth
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 596–603, September 2014
How to Cite
Corvalan, A. (2014), The Impact of a Marginal Subsidy on Gini Indices. Review of Income and Wealth, 60: 596–603. doi: 10.1111/roiw.12010
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!